We are over the moon (see what we did there) with the reaction we’ve had about our watch. We’re really proud of what the quality and design of Jump Over The Moon so sent them out around the world to be independently reviewed;
- ‘This is a beautiful watch – the colours, design and case are really attractive’
- ‘It’s great to see a new design, and not something derivative of the major manufacturers’
- ‘We love it. For the money, it’s a no-brainer to buy one of these instead of almost anything on the high street. The watch looks unique, is great to wear and you are supporting a small British business.’
- ‘Frankly, there is a lot to like here, from the vintage-hearkening domed mineral crystal and leather strap, to the funkily modern display of time’
- ‘It’s a unique look unlike anything I’ve seen as of late’
- ‘Many lovely details and [the] really good workmanship’
- ‘Unconventional yet beautiful’
- ‘Jump Over The Moon, or JOTM for short, is an elegant moonphase watch that combines practical with romantic, telling time that’s accurate to the second, but also beautifully depicting the phases of the moon’
We honestly have no idea of what the reviewers will say, or even if they will like JOTM when we send them one to review. We also have no control over what any of the professional reviewers will say, its been nerve wracking to say the least with a few nervous moments while waiting for a review to drop, so for them all to be positive and encouraging is amazing and a real boost to our confidence.
We won’t be sitting back though, every review and the comments that follow help us learn so we will be sending JOTM out for more independent reviews.