Setting Jump Over The Moon
SETTING THE TIME
- Pull the crown out to the 2nd Click Position
- Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands
- After the time has been set, push the crown back to the Normal position.
READING AND SETTING THE AGE OF THE MOON
SETTING THE AGE OF THE MOON
- Check the newspaper or other source that lists the current age of the moon.
- Referring to above table, set the moon dial to the age (0, 7, 15 or 22) closest to that index position.
- More accurate settings can be made at the time of the new moon (0) or full moon (15)
- Pull the crown out to the 1st Click Position.
- Turn the crown clock-wise to set the moon dial.
- After the moon dial has been set, push the crown back to Normal Position.